Friday, January 6, 2012

A new year, A new home, A new blog!


On December 30th 2011, my loving hubby, my 3 sweet children and I received the keys to our very first home. We got to spend our new years eve moving in to our new house with the help of so many friends and family. For the very first time David and I have a place where EVERYTHING we own can be in one location. With all of its dings, dents, glitches and flaws.... It's ours! I decided that with this being a new home and a brand new beautiful year it was time for a new blog. A fresh start to record all of the memories that are waiting to be created for us in this new chapter of life. I want to use this blog to journal all of the many ways that we will make this house, our home. Through home improvements, birthdays, crafts, tears, meals, holidays, baths and so much more, this will be the house that we can call home. And, This will be the place that you can all come to read about it :) Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I'll just sit back and watch the two of you do that amazing thing you do. :) So proud of you both. And so happy for you.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first new home, we are so happy for you!!! We can't wait to see what you do!!!

    ReplyDelete