Saturday, January 7, 2012

Before pics :)

I thought I would post some pics of the total mess that we have to start with :)
Here is the bathroom. If it were not so messy you could see the BEAUTIFUL pink and blue tile on the counter and tub :) That will probably be one of the first improvements in the spring.

Here is Olivers room. Not to much to see. I am excited to decorate in here.

Kitchen has a long way to go before it will be where we want it but it is one of the first projects on our list. Yay!!
Here is the Living room/dining room. As you can see this is where we decided to dump everything when we moved in. It is actually ALL cleaned up now! Pretty much every room looks better now then t did in this pics. There are several rooms that I didn't take pictures of but I will do before and after pics of each area as we fix them up. What a mess we have to clean up! Luckily there is no big rush to finish and we are actually making some good progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment