Monday, February 6, 2012

21 day!!!

Oh my goodnees! I was off to such a good start and now I haven't posted in 21 days! I lost my camera charger and haven't been able to take or post pics so I have a LOT of catching up to do! We have done a ton in the house so i am excited to take some pics. I will go buy some battries for my old camera tonight and update everything :) Plus I have a big project that Kayleigh is helping me with tomorrow so that will be fun to post as soon as we are done! We have something else exciting going on tomorrow morning... The case worker for our adoption is coming over in the morning to see the house and help us set up the next steps in bringing our future baby girl home! We have only spoken to her on the phone and worked with her via email so far. Meeting her in person will be exciting and make the whole thing feel more real :) Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment