Monday, March 5, 2012

Our big boy is learning lots!

We have been having so much fun watching Oliver try new things and learn so much lately. Here are some videos and photos. He says Dada now as his first word so n both videos I was trying to get him to say it but he wasn't feeling very talkative :) Of course both of the videos are sideways. Don't know how to rotate them. I get that from my mother ;)

He had his first bottle of Apple juice to celebrate his half birthday. SIX MONTHS!!!

This bad mama let him roll of the bed on to the hard wood floor today. It was his first fall of several I am sure but every time makes you feel like the worst parent ever :( He just rolls and rolls all over the place now so I should have known better. Guess I learned my lesson...

He is sitting up by his self for longer than 3 seconds now ...




Sweet giggles. This baby laughs and smiles easier than any baby I swear it...



Even though this post is about Oliver I had to throw this picture in of David and Mav today because I think it is so cute :) Love all my boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment